Located in Seychelles, ProBit, the leading cryptocurrency trading exchange has expanded its network operations and community by announcing the listing of cryptocurrency Horizen (ZEN) on its platform. ProBit exchange shines like the top 20 ranked crypto exchange in terms of the real daily trading volume. It has a strong customer base of 2.5 million people hailing from across the world. ProBit offers access to over 300 trading pairs in four primary markets.
As part of the integration between the two renowned entities, the users trading on the ProBit exchange will be exposed to two new trading pairs against the ZEN token. The newly launched trading pairs will be ZEN/KRW and ZEN/USDT. The exchange will start accepting deposits for the Horizen currency from 14:00 KST on March 11, 2020, while the trading for the same shall kickstart at 17:00 KST on March 11, 2020.
Horizen (ZEN) takes pride in being one of the world’s best cryptocurrencies infused with high scalability capacities and leading-edge technological pedagogies. The unprecedented excellence of the Horizen network has made it stand tall with customers hailing from different parts of the world. Boasting of a core professional team of more than 50 individuals, Horizen strives to continue expanding its network to more places along with significant development in the cutting-edge research and development arena. The platform is home to a momentous and robust node network which offers an array of lucrative features such as:
- Inclusive ecosystem which empowers and rewards investors for their significant contributions to the network
- Aids developers and business entities to create their own public or private blockchains in no time and at an affordable cost
- Horizen’s Sidechain SDK offers all the crucial components which are useful in fostering simplified and quick deployment of a complete customizable blockchain system
- Anonymity of transaction executors
- Secure messaging
- Full control to users
- Transactions remain untraceable, and many more